All I have for you are questions after Gannon's 58-46 loss at Mercyhurst:
* Was that the most forgettable game in the 36-year Gannon/Mercyhurst rivalry?
* What was the highlight of the game -- for either team? Was there even one to speak of?
* Besides every other Mercyhurst regular season game, did you ever see so many empty seats at the MAC?
* Why is the Gannon-Mercyhurst game always a slog in the 50s or 40s?
* Should we now circle the Hurst at Gannon game on Feb. 24 or do we cross it out?
* Should I have gone to the Medaille/Behrend game tonight instead?
* After three ugly games in a row (two of them wins), where does Gannon go from here?
* Most important of all, where was Niv Zinder?