You can't judge much from listening to a game on the radio, but:
* It was nice to be competitive on the road for a half against arguably the best team in the region. I'm wondering what was said at halftime in the Kutztown lockerroom to light an inferno under them.
* One sign of progress besides the competitive first half was a tie on the boards -- 40 for each team.
* Good to see George Johnson getting his shooting touch back (7-for-12 from the field). But I'm guessing this is the first time Mark Demski (2-for-2) ever beat Johnson (2-for-5) in a free throw shooting contest.
* I was worried that without Anthony Simmons at full strength, the Knights didn't have anyone in the post who could match up with long, lean, athletic, and active Ryan Washington. Sure enough, he destroyed the Knights with 31 points and 13 rebounds.
* If you feel bad with a 16-point loss in a crossover game, be glad you're not a Lock Haven fan. They were drubbed by 4-4 Bloomsburg, 70-38.